Frequently Asked Questions
This page answers some of the most frequent questions. If you have any further questions please contact us.
• How many floors are you on and do you have a lift?
All four floors are accessible by lift.
• How far away is the nearest Metro stop?
Piazza Vittorio (line A) is around five minutes walk as is Termini central train station (line A+B).
• How far away is the nearest bus stop?
Around fifty yards from our entrance, again Termini is around five hundred meters away and acts as a central bus station with countless routes around the city.
• Where is he nearest car rental?
• How far away are Rome’s airports?
Ciampino is around thirty and Fiumicino around forty minutes drive, and both are now accessible with set Taxi tariffs of €30 and €40 respectively.
• Does the hotel have rooms with balconies?
Not really, but our fourth floor rooms have a smallish balcony area with views over the Basilica St. Maria Maggiore.
• Do you have quieter, romantic rooms?
We have quiet rooms facing the inside garden.
• Are the rates given per room or per person?
All rates are per room.
• Do you have non smoking rooms?
• Are there direct dial telephones in the rooms?
• Are the rooms air conditioned and does this cost extra?
Air-conditioning is included on the room price.
• Are there parking facilities nearby?
There are private garage facilities close by available for an extra charge.
• Does the Hotel have an internet access point?
• Is breakfast included in the room price?
A continental buffet breakfast is included in the room price.